JDNT partners have focused specialization in different spectrums of professional services such as taxation, audits, corporate compliances, risk assessments, business consulting etc. The best feature of JDNT is that it tests the client company against industry standards to formulate procedures to enable them to have an edge over its competitors. JDNT & Associates thus becomes uniquely positioned to offer its clients the right kind of business advice to help them run their company efficiently and cost-effectively. The firm not only renders proficient corporate tax planning advice but makes sure that the clients are as tax efficient as possible.
The Firm’s strength lies in being able to conducts all kinds of audits for large & medium sized business entities, prepare the financial statements, in accordance with Accounting Standards, auditing standards and latest auditing techniques.
Our service in auditing includes:
- Audit of public and private limited companies under The Companies Act, 2013.
- Audit of partnership firms, and proprietary concern.
- Audit of Banks and Insurance Companies.
- Audit of Non-profit organization.
- Tax audit under The Income Tax Act, 1961 for all entities.
- Audit under Goods & Service Tax (GST) and Sales tax Acts.
The programs in these areas are built and designed to provide coverage of weak areas and processes. We also make sure to bring-in an internal control system to minimize the risk of accidental or deliberate errors and omissions by optimizing the resources of the organization to deliver maximum possible value.
We take special care in the safeguarding of assets, adequate internal control in all key areas of operation and compliance with internal operating policies and guidelines. The specialties include:
- Ensuring compliance with statutory regulations as well as internal operating procedure.
- Providing ideas & suggestion for system and procedure improvements.
- Financial impropriety and fraud audits.
- Due diligence for acquisition and investments.
One of the major strengths of JDNT is its unparalleled abilities in handling taxation matters of various types of entities. We provide Direct and Indirect tax services which include:
Tax Audit under the Income Tax Act and GST Act.
Tax Representations at various levels
Direct & Indirect Taxation Advisory Services
Tax planning to minimize the tax incidence within the frame work of applicable law.
Compliance with TDS requirements
Compliance with Double Taxation Treaties
Opinions on complex tax issues
Recurring tax compliances including filing of returns.
Managing governance, risk and compliance are challenges to any organization Our Risk Advisory Services proactively manage risk through the creation of sound internal controls. By managing risk more effectively organizations reach its full potential, creating and protecting value for all of their stakeholders
Our advisory services include:
Financial advisory services
Accounting and bookkeeping
Due diligence and transaction support
Mergers and acquisitions
Capital Structure plans and advice regarding rising finance.
Business process reengineering
One of our key areas of expertise lies in providing the entire set of services to help independent entrepreneurs in setting up of a new business enterprise. The major highlights include:
Recommending appropriate legal structure of the business.
Drafting and finalizing the documents required.
Registration of the entity;
Various forms of enterprise includes:
- Private company under The Companies Act.
- Public Company under The Companies Act.
- Charitable Society under Charitable Societies Act and Section 8(Non-profit) companies under The Companies Act.
- Limited Liability Partnership.
- Public and Private Trust under The Trust Act.
- Partnership firm under The Partnership Act.
- Assistance and guidance in obtaining necessary registration and license for commencement of business
This is one area which finds its importance in the present times when every other organization aspires to achieve a sound & functional management of their operations. JDNT and associates covers the entire gamut of programs to provide their client the best possible solution for the smooth functioning of their institution:
- Financial Management planning and financial policy determination.
- Working Capital Management.
- Preparing project reports and feasibility studies.
- Preparing cash budgets, Cash Flow Statements, Profitability Statement, Statement of sources and application of funds etc.
- Budgeting including capital budgets and revenue budgets.
- Management accounting systems, Cost control and Value analysis.
- Control methods and management information and reporting.
- Management and operational audits.
- Business policy, Corporate planning, Organizational Development, Growth and Diversification.